Antique bulova wrist watches. Children wrist watches
Antique Bulova Wrist Watches
- (Wrist watch (history)) For thousands of years, devices have been used to measure and keep track of time. The current sexagesimal system of time measurement dates to approximately 2000 BC, in Sumer.
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- old-timer: an elderly man
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- Bulova is a corporation making watches and clocks. It has its headquarters in Woodside, Queens, New York City.
- Bulova is a now defunct Hong Kong football club which were dissolved after the 1984-85 season.
Bulova Men's 98B117 Marine Star Black Dial Watch
Dual, silver-tone stripes stand out against the black stainless steel band of the Bulova Men's Marine Star Black Dial Watch for an athletic look. A stainless steel case houses a coin-edge, stainless steel bezel that's imprinted with black Arabic numeral and stick minute markers, while a black dial displays a tachymeter ring that frames luminescent bar hour indicators, white stick minute markers, and three subdials. Skeleton hands and a date window at the three o'clock round out the dial of this sporty timepiece. This watch is presented in a Bulova gift box and is water resistant to 330 feet (100 M).
Bulova "Comet" 620
A very early Bulova radio. Bold 1950's styling. As you look through my collection you'll encounter several radios with the "Comet" name (or nick-name) or will see radios with a comet-like design.
In the late 50's the Soviets had launched Sputnik (the world's first satellite) and the U.S. was anxiously persuing it's own space/rocket programs...the space race had begun and ANYTHING to do with space travel was "in".
Bulova Accutron Marketing
I bought a Bulova 'Accutron Spaceview Anniversay' watch when I was 16. Not realising at the time that it was made the year I was born, to celebrate Bolova's 100th birthday. Hence the 'anniversary' bit. Well, I didn't know it's full title then!
This is a scan from the marketing blurb that came with it.
antique bulova wrist watches
Lending elegant style with a sporty state of mind, the two-tone Bulova Marine Star men's chronograph watch travels easily between formal business and sporty casual wear. The large, round polished silver stainless steel watch case measures 42mm (1.65 inches) wide and is topped by a unidirectional rotating elapsed time bezel with white engraved 10-minute marks. This watch features 24-karat ion-plated crown, chrono push-buttons, and bezel accents. The dark blue dial includes three chronograph subdials (chrono minutes, seconds, and 24-hour) outlined in silver. It also offers luminous gold-outlined hands (with seconds hand), luminous markers, small minute indexes on the outer dial, and a date window between 4 and 5 o'clock. The brushed stainless steel bracelet band offers a thin, gold-tone accent running down the middle, and it's joined by fold-over deployment clasp. This precise quartz timepiece also features a scratch-resistant mineral crystal and water resistance to 100 meters (330 feet).
lending elegant style with a sporty state of mind, the two-tone Bulova Marine Star men's chronograph watch travels easily between formal business and sporty casual wear. The large, round polished silver stainless steel watch case measures 42mm (1.65 inches) wide and is topped by a unidirectional rotating elapsed time bezel with white engraved 10-minute marks. This watch features 24-karat ion-plated crown, chrono push-buttons, and bezel accents. The dark blue dial includes three chronograph subdials (chrono minutes, seconds, and 24-hour) outlined in silver. It also offers luminous gold-outlined hands (with seconds hand), luminous markers, small minute indexes on the outer dial, and a date window between 4 and 5 o'clock. The brushed stainless steel bracelet band offers a thin, gold-tone accent running down the middle, and it's joined by fold-over deployment clasp. This precise quartz timepiece also features a scratch-resistant mineral crystal and water resistance to 100 meters (330 feet).
How to Use the Elapsed Time Bezel
If your watch is equipped with a rotating outer dial with one-minute graduations, this can be used in various ways to check elapsed time. For example if you're diving and have a 30-minute air supply, you can set the outer ring so that the bezel's starting point is in line with the minute hand when you first submerge. The minute hand will then indicate on the outer ring the length of time that you've been under water and when you should safely begin to resurface.
watch flash video
invicta ii chronograph diamond watch
how to watch another computer
jordan xx3 alarm chrono watch
luminox marine watch
vintage accutron watch
timex t series racing chronograph
- Category: None
BIG FACE DIGITAL WATCH : WATCH THE LAST WALTZ : SLIDE BRACELET WATCH.
Big Face Digital Watch
- A watch that shows the time through digits rather than through a dial and hands (analog) display.
- A watch is a timepiece that is made to be worn on a person. It is usually a wristwatch, worn on the wrist with a strap or bracelet. In addition to the time, modern watches often display the day, date, month and year, and electronic watches may have many other functions.
- (of a soldier) Turn in a particular direction
- Be positioned with the face or front toward (someone or something)
- Have the face or front pointing in a specified direction
- confront: deal with (something unpleasant) head on; "You must confront your problems"; "He faced the terrible consequences of his mistakes"
- the front of the human head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear; "he washed his face"; "I wish I had seen the look on his face when he got the news"
- confront: oppose, as in hostility or a competition; "You must confront your opponent"; "Jackson faced Smith in the boxing ring"; "The two enemies finally confronted each other"
- Grown up
- large: above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the
- Of a large or the largest size
- Of considerable size, extent, or intensity
- boastfully: in a boastful manner; "he talked big all evening"
- extremely well; "his performance went over big"
Big Beautiful Bright Beige Building
The Evening News (James Watkins) not hdr
Megalithic mumbo jumbo,
Bound and ground,
Then taken down,
By the very best-
With one more show
And then we’re headed west.
By the book denomination,
Families filled with hesitation,
RVs racked for roaming.
Picking up the pieces,
Layed down on the land,
With wasted wealth and watersheds,
And regions raped by man.
Guided tours with revelations,
Ratted out and ruined.
Debonair and prancing.
Stoned, bemoaned abbreviations,
Terrified with trepidations,
Gnomes long gone and gassed!
Honed and cloned then overthrown,
Granted one last wish-
Celebrated, then negated-
Dangling near the dish!
In petrifying packs-
With news and views
Ready for the ruckus,
Sitting at the shrine,
Thought they really
Had the goods,
Now listen to the whine.
Thought they had it marketed,
Cornered and refined,
Around the town
The teaching wound,
Until they lost their mind.
Settling to the bottom,
They slid to lower ground,
Between the lines and valentines,
Some lost their Royal Crowns.
Tumbling and tinkling,
Helpful and home grown.
Hidden in the articles,
Compact and post partial,
Buried to the bone.
Headed to the malls.
Fevered and fantastic men,
Marching to the moon,
With masticating matriarchs,
In subcutaneous swoon.
Breasts blown up beautiful,
Fallen faces on the floor,
Mesmerized for masking.
Pawing, pungent prisoners,
Soothing, sexy swine-
Sows and cows and sinning sons,
Tasting tempting wines.
Nuptials by Nair,
Held up with heavy hair.
New wave cold and chemical friends,
Facts blown up with air.
Solo Simon says,
Fixed up with the Feds.
Sports and courts and teasing torts,
Women going wild-
Dow Jones Average hemorrhage,
Help the homeless child.
Down the daunting highway,
Less than overnight,
Covering ground without a sound,
Filtered by first light.
Lazy lit up lethargy,
Loosed by lying lips,
Bought the farm in triplicate,
Then sailed a sinking ship.
Gathering at the line,
Pushed ahead though nearly dead,
They won it one more time.
Tested in the tumult,
On solid ground they stand,
Groping with the changer,
Positioned close at hand.
Nightly, brightly flickering,
Turn the clicker off-
Before you go,
Don’t miss the show,
An evening totally lost!
James Watkins (03-06)
Cautious Hope 2
Same story for all 3 dogs.
Cautious hope amidst a life full of fear and despair... The area we now live in is full of more stray and feral dogs than I’ve ever seen in my life. The animal shelters are overflowing. I’m not just talking big or medium-size dogs, either. Want a Chihuahua? You can have your pick of adorable cuties.
We don’t have a way to take them in. There is a two dog limit here, and dogs have to be 20 lbs. or less. Plus, there’s no place to keep them. It’s heart-breaking – especially as animal lovers who’ve worked in animal welfare.
Anyways, saw this little pack a while back, but they wouldn’t come close. Today, I was outside when I realized the noises I was hearing were on the other side of the wall, not our dogs. I stood up on the step, peered over, and was so surprised to see them back. My mom has been throwing things over the wall, just in case anyone stops by (my grandparents did this during their years here, too:-). So, guess they found it.
Of course, that sent me scurrying back into the house to see what else we had. When I came back, they were poised to run off, but could smell that I had food. So, they took what must have been a huge risk for them, and chose to stay and eat.
I was fortunate enough to get these photos to go along with this story. Mom is the Australian Cattle Dog (#1). I would guess that she’s purebred, just from her general body shape/face structure – those intense eyes. She has an old collar, no tags. Her pup is #2, and #3 is an unneutered male. She looks to be pregnant again:-(
Between her breed look, the collar, and the fact that she knows how to catch “treats”, I imagine she was somebody’s dog at some point. Not sure on the other two – they’re all so skittish. All I know is that they’re a family unit now, and very close.
I don’t know if we’ll be able to help them through more than just feeding. We can’t get over the wall, which makes them feel safer, but also makes it harder to establish any real contact. They all deserve better than this life, though, so we’ll see.
Of course, I’m making an assumption that they’ll survive the streets, coyotes, etc., and come back for food…
watch 24 season 7 episode 7
ladies water resistant watch
watch chelsea vs everton live
watch full episodes of one tree hill season 5
dkny watch black
best woman watch
timex ironman watch 30 lap
watch the boy who could fly
- Category: None
GARMIN 405 SPORTS WATCH. FAST TRACK WATCHES COLLECTION. CED M2 CHRONOGRAPH.
Garmin 405 Sports Watch
- Sport watches usually more rugged and durable than other watches and are frequently equipped with additional features that are tailored to particular sports. See all sports watches.
- Sports watches are more hard wearing with a higher specification of functions to support every avid sports person, ladies sports watch
- * Stilicho orders the Sibylline Books burned. * The Emperor Honorius abolishes gladiator combat in the Colosseum.
- Area code 405 serves the U.S. state of Oklahoma. It covers the Oklahoma City Metropolitan Area including cities such as Oklahoma City, Edmond, El Reno, Norman, Stillwater, Shawnee, Chickasha, Tuttle, and Moore.
- 405 may refer to: * Interstate 405 (disambiguation), several United States freeways * 405 (area code), Central Oklahoma * 405-line television system * 405 (HTTP status code) * Peugeot 405, 1980s French automobile * Bristol 405, 1950s British automobile * 405 (film), 3-minute short released in
2008 New York City Marathon
One of the sponsors of the New York City marathon, Garmin showed off its Forerunner sport watches that track distance, pace and heart rate.
designer watch women
watch mbc online
wonder woman animated movie watch online
watch criminal minds online full episodes
watch golf for free
g shock black watch
watch x men 1 movie online
- Category: None
How To Watch The Oscars Live - Watch Satellite Tv On Internet.
How To Watch The Oscars Live
- (Watch This) "Watch This" is the title of a country music song written by Ron Harbin, Aaron Barker and Anthony L. Smith. It was recorded by American singer Clay Walker on his 1997 album Rumor Has It, from which it was released as a single late that year.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- A South American cichlid fish with velvety brown young and multicolored adults, popular in aquariums
- OSCAR is an acronym for Orbiting Satellite Carrying Amateur Radio. OSCAR series satellites use amateur radio frequencies to communicate with amateur radio stations. They are conceived, designed, and built by amateur radio operators under the general direction of national organisations such as AMSAT.
- (Oscar (1967 movie)) Oscar is a French comedy of errors movie from 1967, directed by Edouard Molinaro and starring Louis de Funes.
- (oscar) Academy Award: an annual award by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for achievements in motion picture production and performance
- As or at an actual event or performance
- actually being performed at the time of hearing or viewing; "a live television program"; "brought to you live from Lincoln Center"; "live entertainment involves performers actually in the physical presence of a live audience"
- not recorded; "the opera was broadcast live"
- populate: inhabit or live in; be an inhabitant of; "People lived in Africa millions of years ago"; "The people inhabited the islands that are now deserted"; "this kind of fish dwells near the bottom of the ocean"; "deer are populating the woods"
East-German postcard by VEB Progress Film-Vertrieb, Berlin, no 2869. Retail price: 0,20 MDN.
Seductive Italian actress Virna Lisi (1936) appeared in more than 100 film and TV productions and is internationally best known as a tempting blue-eyed blonde in Hollywood productions of the 1960’s. But she proved to be more than a pretty face. Later she had a career Renaissance with three-dimensional character parts in a wide variety of Italian and French. A triumph was her portrayal of a malevolent Catherine de Medici in La Reine Margot (1994) for which she won both the David di Donatello and the Cesar awards.
Virna Lisi was born as Virna Lisa Pieralisi in Ancona, Italy in 1936. Her brother, Ubaldo, will become a talent agent. Her sister is actress Esperia Pieralisi. Virna began her film career as a teenager. She was discovered by two Neapolitan producers (Antonio Ferrigno and Ettore Pesce) in Paris. Her debut was in La corda d'acciaio/The line of steel (1953-1958, Carlo Borghesio). Initially, she did musical films, like in E Napoli canta/Napoli sings (1953, Armando Grottini) and the successful four-episode film Questa e la vita/Such is life (1954, Luigi Zampa a.o.), with the popular Toto. Her looks were more valued than her talent in some of her early films, like in Le diciottenni/Eighteen Year Olds (1955, Mario Mattoli) with Marisa Allasio, and Lo scapolo/The Bachelor (1955, Antonio Pietrangeli) with Alberto Sordi. She incarnated more demanding roles in Il cardinale Lambertini/Cardinal Lambertini (1954, Giorgio Pastina) opposite Gino Cervi, La Donna del Giorno/The Doll That Took the Town (1956, Francesco Maselli), the peplum Romolo e Remo/Duel of the Titans (1961, Sergio Corbucci) featuring musclemen Steve Reeves and Gordon Scott as the two legendary brothers, and Eva/Eve (1962, Joseph Losey) starring Jeanne Moreau. In the late 1950’s, Lisi played on stage at the Piccolo Teatro di Milano, and appeared in I giacobini by Federico Zardi, under the direction of Giorgio Strehler. During the 1960’s, Lisi played in stage comedies and she also participated in some very popular dramatic television productions. On TV she also promoted a toothpaste brand, with a slogan which would become a catchphrase amongst the Italians: "con quella bocca puo dire cio che vuole" (with such a mouth, she can say whatever she wants).
In the 1960’s, Hollywood producers were looking for a successor to Marilyn Monroe and so Virna Lisi made a dent in Hollywood comedies as a tempting blue-eyed blonde. She first starred opposite Jack Lemmon in George Axelrod’s satirical How to Murder Your Wife (1965, Richard Quine). At IMDb reviewer Mdantonio takes hit hat off for her performance: “What most everyone fails to mention in the comments is the incredible skill of Virna Lisi. She is a natural mixing it up with Lemmon, (Claire) Trevor and the other veterans like she had been making movies for years. I have watched many movies in my day and I must say that Virna Lisi is right at the top, not only in beauty and sexuality but in carrying her role as good as anyone else could have. Ms. Lisi, my hat is off to you.” She also gained attention with the March 1965 cover of Esquire magazine on which she was shaving her face. The following year she appeared in another comedy, Not with My Wife, You Don't! (1966, Norman Panama) now with Tony Curtis. She also starred with Frank Sinatra in Assault on a Queen (1966, Jack Donohue), with Rod Steiger in La Ragazza e il Generale/The Girl and the General (1967, Pasquale Festa Campanile), and twice with Anthony Quinn, in the war drama La vingt-cinquieme heure/The 25th Hour (1967, Henri Verneuil), and in The Secret of Santa Vittoria (1969, Stanley Kramer). To overcome her typecasting as a sexy, seductive woman, Lisi sought new types of roles, and found these in such Italian comedies as Le bambole/Four Kinds of Love (1965, Dino Risi a.o.), Signore & signori/The Birds, the Bees and the Italians (1966, Pietro Germi) and Le dolci signore (1968), and Roma bene (1971, Carlo Lizzani) with Senta Berger. At Rovi, Robert Firsching reviews Signore & signori: “Pietro Germi's funny anthology combines the standard sex comedy format with some unexpectedly subtle observations about village life. The film centers on three stories exposing the sexual secrets of the Italian town of Treviso. (...) Signore e Signori won the Best Film award at the 1966 Cannes Film Festival.”
In the early 1970’s, Virna Lisi decided to focus on her family, husband Franco Pesci and her son Corrado, born in 1962. In the later 1970’s she had a career renaissance with a series of major Italian films, including the Nietzsche biography Al di la del bene e del male/Beyond Good and Evil (1977, Liliana Cavani) starring Dominique Sanda, Ernesto (1979, Salvatore Samperi), La cicala/The Cricket (1980, Alberto Lattuada), and I ragazzi di via Panisperna/The Boys of the Via Panisperna (1989, Gianni Amelio) with Andrea Prodan and Mario Adorf. P
Fruit Cake, Ruffles and Mr Wilde
We had a completely wonderful time and I have lots of replying to do, but first I wanted to post something :)
This is Old Hunstanton, looking back as we were leaving the beach and heading to the legendary Old Boat House Cafe. One of the odd things about the research for my book project has been the way in which past and present have constantly interwoven. In many ways this stretch of coast is far nearer the "Poppyland" of Clement Scott than modern Overstrand, with its concrete sea defences and overwhelming dullness. The atmosphere here was vividly alive. School children were visiting the lifeboat station and their joyous absorption was incredibly engaging. I was struck by how much this path resembled the trail described by Annie Berlyn in 1891. Turning round, I was delighted, if wholly unsurprised, to find the ruffles on the back of a little girls' coat had transformed her into a child from the 1880s. I snapped :) But it was only after scanning that I noticed something else....
I've been thinking about Oscar Wilde recently, whose involvement in the Poppyland saga is much greater than anyone has previously suspected. Wilde is one of those characters people feel they know personally. He was, quite literally, in the phone book. So were Gladstone, Tennyson and Browning, but somehow that seems ridiculous - they lived long ago, in a very different world. Not so Oscar. He is a contemporary, recognisably one of us. So it was natural to spot his unmistakable profile, snoozing majestically on a cloudy pillow!:)
Curiously, a day or so ago I discovered that whilst Wilde was staying in Poppyland, he sent his two young sons to holiday at... Old Hunstanton. I think we can deduce that he keeps watch over the tots on this beach even at the present hour, and am pleased to say that the identity of yet another of our coastal angels has thus been empirically established! :)
Only analogue photography can do this! :)
Leica IIIf, Summitar, Rollei Retro 100, orange filter, 1/100th @ f8.
cartier tank solo watch
hirsch leather watch bands
nixon watch mens
watch band deployment clasp
skagen disney watches
t mobile watch phone
hamilton field watches
strapless heart rate watch
buy third watch
- Category: None
Raymond weil parsifal womens watch : Elini watch band.
Raymond Weil Parsifal Womens Watch
- RAYMOND WEIL GENEVE is a Swiss watchmaker, founded in 1976 in Geneva, Switzerland. It is one of the last independent brands in the Swiss luxury watch industry.
- Raymond Weil is a rare promo CD released by the string quartet bond, for promoting a new model of a watch called "Othello" by Raymond Weil. This promo album was released in 2001.
- Parsifal is an opera in three acts by Richard Wagner. It is loosely based on Wolfram von Eschenbach's Parzival, the 13th century epic poem of the Arthurian knight Parzival (Percival) and his quest for the Holy Grail.
- similar name: PARSIFAL Project EU
- Parsifal is a 1982 German musical film directed by Hans-Jurgen Syberberg, based on the opera of the same name by Richard Wagner. It was shown out of competition at the 1982 Cannes Film Festival.
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- Secretly follow or spy on
- a small portable timepiece
Parsifal in the North
Parsifal in the North
Was alle Sucher interessiert:
Wo finde ich Gott? Wo finde ich Erlosung?
Auf der Suche nach den hoheren Machten treibt es den Pilger in den hochsten Norden und in den tiefsten Suden. Alle Emotionen werden ausgelotet, hei?e und kalte, Nahe und Distanz. Differenzierung, Einteilung, Analyse. Denken. Das wird metaphorisch mit „Norden“ ausgedruckt. Im Suden dagegen herrscht die Hitze und mit ihr leidenschaftliche Emotion. Was treibt mich in den Norden? Was in den Suden?
Es werden sich zwei gro?e Blocke bilden, aus denen die Menschheit besteht, aber das Augenmerk liegt auf Menschheit und nicht auf der Trennung in Ost und West oder Sud und Nord. Mit welchen Begriffen die Blocke belegt werden ist irrelevant, es wird immer eine Spiegelung der kosmischen Krafte sein, die „Yin und Yang“ genannt werden konnen oder ebenso als „elektromagnetisches Feld“ mit negativem oder positivem Vorzeichen. Ein Magnetfeld ordnet Materie. Das Unsichtbare bestimmt das Sichtbare. Es gibt die Richtung vor.
Unsichtbare Motivationskrafte aus dem Unbewussten wirken auf die Handlungen des Egos. Schicksal kommt aus dem tiefsten Inneren. Und dieses Innere wird als der unbewusste Teil des Menschen gesehen. Dem personlichen Unbewussten ist das kollektive Unbewusste weitere Vertiefung der Suche nach der Quelle, dem Schopfer.
Schicksalskrafte binden dich an Personen oder Situationen. Du kannst alles bedenken, doch sobald Amor dich verliebt macht, tanzt du nach der Melodie der Lustgottin. Freia, Venus, Aphrodite, zahlreich sind die Bezeichnungen fur die menschliche Erfahrung einer unwiderstehlichen Anziehungskraft. Diese Krafte ziehen dich in den „Suden“. Apollo zieht in den „Norden“.
Schicksalhafte Beziehungen werden von den Gottern gestiftet und das geschieht uber die Motivationskrafte. Um mir die energetischen Verhaltnisse in mir bewusst zu machen, habe ich mir die zehn wichtigsten Gottheiten zum Vorbild genommen, um zu erkennen, wann ich mich von welcher Energieform motiviert fuhle.
Zeus steht fur mich fur die typische Herrscherenergie. Hermes reprasentiert die Energie des Wandels, der Reisen und des Handels. Aphrodite die Kraft der Anziehung und des Eros. Und da ist der griechische Gott Ares, der ebenso als Raufbold bekannt ist, wie auch dafur, dass er kampferische Leidenschaft entfacht wie sein romisches Pendant: Der Kriegsgott Mars.
Zeus mag man fur eine Gottheit halten, die da drau?en irgendwo im Kosmos schwebt, doch bei der Bezeichnung als Motivationskraft A1 oder A2 usw. ist von meiner Seite deutlich intendiert, sie in sich selbst zu verstehen und schlie?lich in Aktion zu erkennen. Fur mich ist deutlich, dass es sich bei den „Gottern“ um gleichwertige Motivationskrafte im eigenen Inneren handelt.
Doch wer ist der Meister dieser Krafte, die das Ego als uberwaltigend und damit autonom erfahrt? Bist du der Meister? Oder hast du bereits alle Versuche aufgegeben, die Gotter in dir unter Kontrolle bringen zu wollen? Bist du kooperativ? Kennst du die Gotter und kommunizierst du mit ihnen uber Gebete oder Rituale?
Ich erachte es als wichtig und bedeutungsvoll, dies zu tun. 10 Gotter bestimmen dein Handeln und es kann in dir eine Bewusstheit daruber entstehen, wer diese sind und welche Gefuhle sie in dir hervorrufen. Diese Krafte sind unter anderem dafur verantwortlich, dass sich Blocke bilden, bei den Gottern beispielsweise die Gotter der Ober- und der Unterwelt. Doch erscheint es mir angebracht, alle Krafte einer einzigen Quelle entspringen zu lassen und diese liegt in dir.
Diese Sichtweise macht dich zum Schopfer deiner eigenen Welt, sie macht dich zum Q (Star-Trek – Gottheit, die mit sich selbst spielt… alle Spielkameraden sind ebenfalls Q). Q ist sich dieses Umstandes bewusst. Der menschliche Ego-Bewusstseinszustand dagegen ist sehr beschrankt, er hat vergessen, dass alle Menschen Bruder sind und sieht uberall Feinde. Als Kind fuhlte ich mich umgeben von Feinden. Ich glaubte, wenn ich erwachsen ware, konne ich endlich frei sein. Doch die dunklen Schicksalskrafte woben Netze, in denen ich mich verstrickte. Sie erschufen eine Umgebung, die ich als Gefangnis wahrnehmen musste.
Nach den dunklen Jahren aber dammerte ein neuer Morgen, die Nacht wurde zum Tag. Der Mond war lange Jahre mein Begleiter, jetzt ist es die Sonne. Sonne – Mond, Tag und Nacht, optimistisch oder pessimistisch, stets bilden sich Gegensatzpaare und schlie?lich werden sie mit dem abstrakten Begriff von Yin und Yang bezeichnet.
Ost und West sind in meinen Augen ebenfalls gleichwertige Krafte. Auch Ordnung und Chaos. Das eine wandelt sich zum anderen, der Wandel ist das entscheidende Element. Sobald sich das Bewusstsein auf den Wandel einlassen kann, geschieht das Wunder des inneren Friedens. Bist du zufrieden, wenn Yin herrscht oder wartest du sehnsuchtig auf Yang? Sehnsucht, Ungeduld, all die kindlichen Gefuhle des Drangens nach Befriedigung erzeugen Feindschaft und Konflikte. Wettbewerb und Verdrangung, Sieg und Niederlage lassen sich nur spie
Scene from the Opera "Parsifal" by Richard Wagner - Tenor Ernest Marie Hubert van Dyck as Parsifal and the Flower Maidens
I have always been interested in two imperial size cabinet cards in our collection by W. Hoffert of Berlin. It seemed to me that there were enough clues in the costumes and events to find the play/opera that was photographed. Recently when I returned some photographs to one of the boxes of theatrical photographs I took them out and searched for the events depicted. I LOVE GOOGLE! In a few minuets I had an answer to my questions. We have had these cards for at least 30 years and I never searched before.
The two cards are from a production of Parsifal by Richard Wagner. In the second card Parsifal is found with a dgroup of women in flower costumes. The opera is loosely based on the 13th century epic poem of the Arthurian knight Parzival (Percival) and his quest for the Holy Grail, by Wolfram von Eschenbach.
I hoped that I could find the name of the tenor in this production of Parsifal but I have not been able to do so. If any of you can give me a clue I would be grateful.
* Update: Evening* has identified the tenor as Ernest Marie Hubert van Dyck. Thanks!
pocket watch chain
buy swiss legend watches
first watch weather station
watch live tv on computer for free
mens cuff watch
tag watch reviews
baume mercier ladies watches
haurex samoa black dial stainless steel chronograph watch
- Category: None